The slow flow physiological teat is ideal for newborns, breastfed babies, premature babies or mixed feeding.
Its low flow rate and extra-soft silicone avoid the risk of breast/nipple confusion.
It has been developed to offer a sensation similar to that of breastfeeding and adapts ideally to the shape of the baby's palate and contributes to his good oral development.
Its anti-colic system reduces the absorption of air and facilitates digestion for toddlers.
- Slow flow (S)
- Medium flow (M)
- Fast flow (L)
- Unbreakable and durable silicone bottle with a 100% CLEAN composition, free of substances likely to harm the health of babies (no BPA, BPS, Phthalate...), nor any risk of migration of plastic micro-particles into the milk.
- Physiological bottle with an ultra-efficient anti-colic system, to avoid any risk of digestive discomfort.
- French bottle made in Rhône-Alpes and assembled in ESAT.
- Ergonomically designed bottle for easy handling from the first months of life.
- Sensory bottle with a soft and supple texture that helps to awaken the senses and gently supports the maternal bond.
- Evolving bottle that transforms into a small pot or hermetic container thanks to its silicone lid.
- The bottle complies with the most demanding standards EN 14350-1 / 14350-2 - FDA, US-CPSIA, California PROP 65 and SOR.