These polymer water beads are Non-Toxic and 100% Biodegradable. These should be treated as water and not allowed in contact with moisture-sensitive surfaces or electrical appliances. Do not keep the expanded product in direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach of children under 3 years at all times – May present a choking hazard.
Keep unexpanded water beads away from children under 6 years as they present an ingestion hazard.
Do not swallow or eat this product or soaking water.
Do not dispose of water beads down the drain, simply place them in the garden. Our water beads are biodegradable so simply put them in the garden and cover with some soil - do not place in fish tank or waterways.
Our water beads are non-toxic but are not suitable for human or animal consumption. - they are not a food product. We recommend washing your hands thoroughly before and after contact and to keep the water beads as clean and hygienic as possible, rinse off with water mixed with a little hand sanitiser once every few days.